Chicken Wire Roll, 48 Inches x 50 Feet
Enhance your purchase
- Chicken Wire measures 4' x 50' long and each square measures 1" in diameter.
- Wire is galvanized prior to weaving to protect it from rusting.
- Wire is flexible made to bend and shape for other projects.
- Works perfect for plant protection and support, soil erosion prevention, and compost pile confinement.
- Wire can be used to build structure designs for parade floats, and other events.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There are so many things your can do with our Chicken Wire Roll! Parade floats and party decorations are easy with a chicken wire base. Build a wooden frame to your desired size and cut and staple the chicken wire to your wood frame, then simply paste tissue pomps (sold separately by TCDesignerProducts item POMPS-M) and position them within the 1 in. holes to create amazing structured designs for floats, parades, or any other event! This netting is also a favorite among farmers, pet owners, and gardeners. The chicken wire is known for its hexagon shape mesh weave. Our Chicken Wire Roll is made of strong-flexible 20-Gauge steel. The light-weight Chicken Wire Roll is often used in pens to confine poultry, rabbits, and other small animals. Some other uses include plant protection and support, soil erosion, and compost pile confinement. Chicken wire measures 4 ft. x 50 ft.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|