Steel Pipe Piles & Steel Pipe Sheet Piles
- Steel Pipe Piles
- High strength and high earthquake resistance in steel pipe piles enable construction of highly reliable foundations. They are widely used as foundation piles for civil engineering and construction works.
- Steel Pipe Sheet Piles
- Steel pipe sheet piles, which consist of steel pipes and joints welded along the pipe axes, are widely used in retaining walls and riverside and harbor revetments. Steel pipe sheet piles can be used to make a well foundation in a circular, oval, or rectangular shape which combines the functions of foundation piles and a cofferdam, realizing efficient and economical design and construction processes.
- Steel pipe piles and steel pipe sheet piles are used in a number of applications, from foundation piles to retaining walls.
- Bridge foundations
- Foundations of abutments and piers of road bridges and railway bridges
- Building foundations
- Foundations of residential buildings, warehouses, factories, and office buildings
- Harbor structures
- Landing piers, quay walls, breakwaters, dolphins, and sea berth structures
- River structures
- Sluice gates, estuary weirs, revetments, etc.
- Other foundation piles, landslide prevention piles, retaining walls, column structures, etc.
|Steel Pipe Sales Dept., Tokyo Head Office||Kyobashi Trust Tower
1-3 Kyobashi, 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8307, Japan
|Ichikawa Plant||4 Koya-shin-machi, Ichikawa-shi, Chiba, 272-0011, Japan