- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Film based material
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with a high-strength, low-elongation fluoroplastic (made with Teflon™ PTFE) film as the basic material and applied a silicone adhesive on one side.
It has lower elongation and improved tensile strength and heat resistance than ASF-115 (MX).
・ Roll protection of polyethylene laminator
・ Roll masking for the purpose of preventing adhesion and use as a belt
・ Applications that require low elongation
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +250℃
• Light gray in color.
• Excellent tensile strength compared to ASF-115 (MX) and ASF-118A FR.
• It has high heat resistance and can be used up to 250°C.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as release property, surface smoothness and water-repellent property.
• Excellent electric insulation and chemical resistivity.
• Meets the 20th notification of the Food hygiene law by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
*Maximum width is 250 mm.
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness
|Adhesion 180° peel test
|Maximum service temperature
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.