- Malleable Iron
- Georg Fischer Threaded Iron Pipe Fittings
Georg Fischer Threaded Iron Pipe Fittings
Key Features / Tech Specs:
- Material: malleable iron (black and galvanised)
- Maximum operating pressure: 25 bar
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 120°C (25 bar) or 300°C (20 bar)
- Threads to EN 10226-1 standard
- Outlet type: beaded
Georg Fischer have been manufacturing top-quality metal products since their conception in 1802 in Switzerland. In 1864, they began production of their malleable iron fittings, which are still going strong today.
Today, Georg Fischer is present in 32 countries, employs over 14,000 members of staff, and has a reputation befitting a world leader in the manufacture of pipe and fittings.
These Georg Fischer threaded malleable iron pipe fittings are ideally suited for cooling and air conditioning, plant engineering, and mechanical engineering applications.
These fittings are available with two types of finish:-
- Black - anti-corrosive protection, suited for gaseous applications
- Galvanised - additional anti-corrosive protection, suited for water applications
If you require any further information, our excellent customer service team is here to help so please call us on 01794 835835.