An Innovative Pipe Repair Clamp That Saves Time, Labor and Inventory Dollars
Available up to 54″ nominal pipe sizes.
See PDF Downloads Range Chart
The Quick-Cam Repair Clamp is available in a reduced range version (.4″) for applications not requiring full wide range pipe coverage (.9″)
See PDF Downloads for Cut Sheet
The Quick-Cam is offered in an emergency repair kit for repairs on 14″-54″ nominal pipe sizes with easily combined panel combinations.
The Quick-Cam® Repair Clamp is designed to save time, labor and inventory dollars in the water, oil, gas and wastewater piping industries.
Saves Time, Labor and Inventory Dollars
The Quick-Cam Repair Clamp features a number of distinct advantages, including a double range body, allowing for a substantial reduction in inventory. There is no need for extra on-hand sizes to accommodate the local market requirements for repairing breaks, holes and splits in water, sewer, oil and natural gas piping systems.
The Quick-Cam Repair Clamp features a patented design that allows for rapid sealing under full or reduced line pressure conditions. A specialized multi-O-ring seal bead system, combined with a deep waffled mat type seal, work together to provide best-in-class sealing. A separate double O-ring seal bead system, located under the bridge plate, allows for super rapid sealing while providing a secure seal, even when the pipe is fully broken. The Quick-Cam Repair Clamp provides a 360-degree seal on all common pipe materials including: Steel, Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, PVC, Asbestos Cement, and High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
The Quick-Cam Repair Clamp includes an easy-to-install lug system, complete with an integrated handle for ease of handling and semi-fixed bolts for trouble-free tightening, allowing quick bolt up and installation.
The lugs may be easily removed to allow the clamp to be slid without difficulty under the pipe located in tight places. The lugs are available in either stainless steel or ductile iron, making the Quick-Cam Repair Clamp a competitive option to meet all field requirements. Nuts, bolts and washers are also available in either stainless or fluorocarbon coated carbon steel materials.
The Quick-Cam exceeds all test requirements set forth in AWWA C-230 (for stainless steel full encirclement repair clamps).
Non-Welded Lug to Band Attachment Design Reduces Corrosion Potential
Pressure Rating: Up to 200 PSI Maximum Working Pressures, Tested up to 300 PSI Working Pressures.
Range: Each Quick-Cam Repair Clamp has a range of at least .8” which allows for more pipe range coverage, easier installation and a substantial reduction in inventory.
Temperature Rating: Maximum Continuous Working Temperature Range of 180 Degrees F.
Gaskets: NSF-61 Approved NBR Rubber for Water, Sewer, Natural Gas, and other Petroleum Based Line Contents.
Shell: Heavy Duty Gauge 18-8 Stainless Steel.
Alignment Lugs: Heavy Duty ASTM A351 CF8 Grade 304 Cast or Optional Heavy Duty E-Coated ASTM A-536 Ductile Iron.
Spanner Plate: Heavy Duty Gauge 18-8 Stainless Steel integral with gasket.
- 2” to 8” diameters available in 7.5” to 30″ widths.
- 10″ to 12″ diameters available in 10″ to 30″ widths.
- 14” to 54” diameters available in 12 to 36” widths.
- Available widths: 7.5, 10, 12, 15, 20, 24, 30 and 36″
Pipe Line Content:
- Water and Sewerage *Pressure Rating up to 200 psi, hydrostatically tested up to 300 psi.
- Natural Gas *Pressure Rating up to 125 psi, pressure tested up to 190 psi up to 12″ diameters only.
Nuts, Bolts and Washers: 304 Stainless Steel Bolts, Nuts and Washers double coated with a Fluoropolymer Coating to prevent galling. Corten (Corrosion Resistant Alloy) Carbon Steel Nuts and Bolts (coated or bare) available as an option for use with ductile iron lug system.
Testing: Quick-Cam Repair Clamps are tested for 360 degree seal per AWWA C-230-16. The test is completed on a simulated 360-degree beam break test performed at 1.5 times the rated pressure on a test pipe designed with a 1/8” by 3/16” deep hydrostatically pressurized groove.
Outlets: Outlet clamps with 1/2” – 2” NPT or CC Threads available.
NOTE: Product pressure rating, temperature rating and bolt torque can vary depending on the product diameter, type of connection, and the pipe material being utilized.
* Pressure rating, temperature rating, and bolt torque shown on the product label are the actual ratings of the individual product.
Quick-Cam RR (Regular Range) Technical Details
- Gasketing: NSF 61 Approved SBR Rubber approved for water and sewer service (call for other line content compatibility)
- Spanner Plate: Heavy Gauge 18-8 stainless steel
- Lug Material: Type 304, 18-8 stainless steel or E-Coated Ductile Iron Shell Material: Heavy Gauge Type 304, 18-8 stainless steel
- Pressure Rating: Up to 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Temperature Rating: up to 180 degrees
- Available Widths: 7.5, 10, 12, 15, 20, and 24” widths
- Nuts, Bolts and Washers: 304 Stainless steel Bolts and Washers with heavy double coated fluoropolymer coatings or coated carbon steel nuts and bolts also available upon request
- Testing per AWWA C-230-16 on a full 360-degree beam break Outlets available in ½ to 2” NPT or CC threads
Note: Pressure, temperature and bolt torque can vary depending upon the product diameter, pipe material and type of connection. Note: Always refer to instructions on product label.
Quick-Cam RR is not to be used on HDPE Pipe Material.
Standards: ASTM A380-06, ASTM A967-05, ANSI-AWWA C230-16, NSF-ANSI Standard 61, ASTM D2000-12, ASTM A351, ASTM A536
Call factory for sizes not shown on chart
Caution: Repair Clamps must not be re-used until refurbished with new bolts and gaskets at the TPS factory