What is a screw pile ?
Similar to a giant screw, the piles are driven into the ground using specialized equipment and are anchored into place thanks to a helix plate situated at the bottom of the shaft. The piles can therefore securely support structures such as houses, patios, garden sheds, fences and much more. The piles can be used to support new or existent structures.
Contrary to concrete foundations, screw piles are installed below the ground’s frost line and are impervious to ground movements. They therefore offer unparalleled stability even in poor soil quality and on inclines.
How do Pro Post Foundations’ screw piles stand out from the lot?
Made of galvanized steel and in conformity with the National Building Code under the CCMC license 13608-R valid across Canada, Pro Post Foundations screw piles are installed below frost level by our team of expert installers who are the heart and the very essence of Pro Post Foundations. Pro Post Foundations is more than a quality product: it is a helical pile among the best of its category combined to an unequalled customer service and installation thanks to its innovative and polyvalent equipment that will have minimal impact on lawn and landscaping. Choosing Pro Post Foundations is choosing the best from each of what is part of a 100% satisfaction guaranteed screw pile installation.
Components of Pro Post Foundations
Fixed or adjustable, the pile head allows to adjust the level of the structure being supported.
The central shaft comes in different sizes and lengths in order to fit the structure’s size, be it a new construction or a renovation. The shaft’s diameter and length will vary according to the load bearing requirements and the type of soil. At the bottom of the shaft, there is a circular helix plate that holds the pile in place.
The helix plate anchors the pile under the ground’s freezing line and prevents it from being torn out of the ground. The plate size depends on the type of construction, the soil’s load bearing capacity and the weight of the structure.
WHAT SIZES OF SCREW PILES ARE AVAILABLE?
The screw pile’s size will depend on the type of project you are planning :
What are the advantages of using screw piles?
Screw piles are a safe, durable, cost-effective and clean alternative to concrete piles (Sonotube®). Using screw piles will also allow you to avoid all of the problems associated with traditional concrete foundations.
- Our engineered products have been tested according to strict ASTM standards, and thus offer known performances in all types of soils.
- Precise leveling done by our specialists.
- No waiting time necessary! You can start building your structure the same day!
- Our screw piles can be installed even in rainy weather.
- Our screw piles can be installed under existing structures.
- Full guarantee against manufacturing and installation defects.
- Our screw piles can be moved to another location and reused, which makes them an eco‑friendly option.
- Complete engineering services offered to our clientele allowing precise screw pile installation as per your plans.
How do Pro Post Foundations screw piles stand out against the competition?
Pro Post Foundations are more than just a product!
- Our expert installers are the heart and soul of Pro Post Foundations. Thanks to them, our products are impeccably installed.
- Our innovative equipment does not damage your property.
- Made of galvanized steel and certified under the National Building Code by the Canadian Construction Materials Center (license # 13608-R).
- Our products are produced in a modern manufacturing plant by a team of welders certified through the Canadian Welding Bureau.
The best team!
SCREW PILES THAT MEET THE INDUSTRY’S HIGHEST STANDARDS. PERIOD.
When it comes to installing screw piles, demand only the best, i.e. certified screw piles. Made in Canada, Pro Post Foundations screw piles are certified under the National Building Code by the Canadian Construction Materials Center (license # 13608-R), and meet all required standards.
We also have a rigorous in-house quality control process and our manufacturing plant is certified under the CWB (Canadian Welding Bureau) which guarantees the quality of our finished products.
- Made in Canada, Pro Post Foundations screw piles are certified under the National Building Code by the Canadian Construction Materials Center (license # 13608-R), and meet all required standards.
- Modern factory.
- Galvanized screw piles and accessories
- Our piles are tested and pass rigorous quality control management.
- Pro Post Foundations screw piles are always installed by the company’s trained and certified installers.
- Welding team certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau, W59 standard.
- Their technical know-how and professional attitude will ensure your satisfaction with the installed product.
- Installers with more than 10 years of experience.
- Thousands of successful projects and piles installed!
100% Dedicated equipment
- Installation performed by a 100% dedicated Kubota mini-tractor.
- Mini tractor is equipped with lawn tires rather than track systems in order to avoid damaging properties.
- Equipped with small excavator at the back, the tractor can remove obstacles if necessary.
- Rugged and very versatile, the tractor can work in closed-in areas and on sloped terrain.
A complete guarantee
Our piles are covered by a complete guarantee against manufacturing and installation defects in order to ensure your peace of mind.
A certified product, a devoted team, and clean, good quality, guaranteed work. Ask for the pro, ask for Pro Post Foundations.
HAVE A PROJECT IN MIND?
OUR PILES ARE THERE FOR YOU
ARE YOU CONVINCED?
Contact your Pro Post installer.